Get the right start to your career by studying with Holmesglen, located in one of the world’s most liveable cities — Melbourne, Australia. Whether you are looking for vocational, higher education or English language courses, you will be joining a welcoming, thriving and diverse learning community that offers the education and support needed for career success.
Uncover your potential through one of Holmesglen’s specialised study areas, including:
– English Language Programs
– Building and Construction
– Business and Management
– Early Childhood Education
– Health Science
– Hospitality and Cookery
– Information Technology and Digital Media
– Recreation, Sport and Massage
– Travel, Tourism and Events
Across all study areas, Holmesglen’s hand-on approach and strong industry connections sets it apart. These relationships give Holmesglen teachers an up-to-date understanding of the relevant skills needed in today’s workplaces, to develop job-ready graduates.
The international study experience doesn’t stop once you leave the classroom. This is why Holmesglen ensures international students can access a range of services and activities to not only assist with studies but also a smooth transition into Australian life. As part of the Holmesglen community, you will have opportunities to make local and international friends and discover the wonders of Melbourne, Victoria and greater Australia.
Services and support available to international students at Holmesglen include:
– Airport reception
– Accommodation assistance
– Orientation programs
– Dedicated international centres
– Overseas Student Health Cover services
– Career counselling and employment assistance
– Academic support
– Counselling and personal development programs
– Recreation and sporting activities/clubs
– Social activities, trips and tours
Take the first step towards an exciting journey with Holmesglen. Ask your counsellor for more information today!
Phone: +61 3 9564 1703
CRICOS: 00012G | TOID: 0416