Study in Canada
Canada is a popular destination for international students, thanks to its innovative and affordable education system and the friendly, welcoming Canadian culture.
– Learn and work with world-class professors and industry experts through research and co-ops
– Access excellent libraries, modern computer labs, and sporting facilities
– Personalize your study plan, choosing from hundreds of courses
Fraser International College (FIC) at Simon Fraser University
With innovative programs, a focus on academic excellence and a vibrant campus community, it’s no wonder Simon Fraser University is consistently ranked one of Canada’s top universities. At Fraser International College at SFU, you’ll be taught by world-renowned educators alongside other talented students who share your passion for learning.
Why study with FIC at SFU?
– #1 Comprehensive University in Canada (Maclean’s, 2018)
– Students in any degree at SFU can apply for the Co-op paid work program.
– Live in Vancouver, the #3 most livable city in the world. (The Economist, 2018)
International College of Manitoba (ICM) at the University of Manitoba
The International College of Manitoba (ICM) provides students the necessary tools and support to transfer into one of Canada’s most distinguished and affordable universities (the University of Manitoba). Located in a safe and welcoming community, ICM is home to more than 2,000 international students from 70 different countries.
Why study with ICM at U of M?
– The U of M is a member of the U15 group of Canadian research universities.
– The city of Winnipeg, Manitoba is one of the most affordable cities in Canada.
– U of M’s co-op programs give students the chance to combine classroom knowledge with practical paid work experience to further enhance their skill set and work experience, which sets them apart from others after graduation.