American University Exclusive Information Session
American University Exclusive Information Session is an event held by SUN Education Group and presents face-to-face sessions and discussions with American University representatives. The event will be held at SUN Education Alam Sutera office on October 7, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
This event must be attended by prospects domiciled in Jakarta, Tangerang and surrounding areas, who wish to continue their studies to Bachelor (S-1) or Magister (S-2) level in America because you can ask questions and have direct discussions with representatives of universities Mr. Fabio Capano , Ph.D (Assistance Academic Director of American University).
At the American University Exclusive Information Session event, prospects can know more about the programs offered, the requirements to be completed, the location of the campus, the deadline for enrollment (intake), tuition fees, the presence / absence of scholarships, the presence or absence of accommodation on campus and the estimated cost of living per month.
This event is free but because the place is very limited, register yourself now by filling out the RSVP form.
American University is a private university founded on the idea of one of America’s first founders and president George Washington. In its home country, the university founded in 1893 is known as one of the most politically active campuses in America.
A glimpse of the benefits attending American University (AMU):
- A member of Asssocation of American Universities
- Top 100 National University with # 5 ranking in Communication and Media Studies (College Factual), # 19 in Public Affairs, and # 23 in Public Finance and Budgeting.
- Internship opportunities in international companies such as Deloitte, Peace Corps, HSBC, KPMG and World Bank.
- 91% of American University graduates are admitted to work or continue to postgraduate studies within 6 months of graduation.
- There are 2 intakes in a year (January and August).