- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 25 Sep 2017
- Time: 05:00 - 06:00
City University of Seattle Info Session
City University of Seattle Info Session is an event held by SUN Education Group and presents face-to-face sessions and discussions with representatives of City University of Seattle. The event will be held at SUN Education Kebon Jeruk office on September 25, 2017 starting from 4:00 to 5:00 pm.
This event must be attended by bachelor degree holders who live in Jakarta, Tangerang and surrounding areas who wish to continue their Master’s (S-2) study to America for Computer Science and Project Management program because you can ask and engage in discussion with representatives of the university Mr. Bailey Craft, MPA (Associate Director of Recruitment).
In the event of City University of Seattle Info Session, prospects can know more about the programs offered, the requirements to be completed, the location of the campus, the deadline for enrollment (intake), tuition fees, presence / absence of scholarships, presence / absence of accommodation campus and the estimated cost of living per month.
This event is free but since the place is very limited, register now by filling out the RSVP form.
City University of Seattle is one of the universities in the United States that has graduated 50,000 students. Established in 1973, the university has also worked with universities in America, Mexico, Britain, Europe and China. In total, City University of Seattle has 27 campuses spread across the world: Canada, China, Czech Republic, Greece, Mexico, Slovakia, Switzerland and Vietnam.
A glimpse of City University of Seattle unique selling points :
- Affordable tuition and scholarships available.
- Does not require GMAT, GRE, SAT or SAT.
- Offers S1 programs (Business Administration, Management) and S2 (Computer Systems, Psychology & Counseling, Project Management).
- Located in Seattle which is the 4th safest city and the 2nd cleanest city in the United States.
- Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges & Universities.