KAPLAN Information Session
KAPLAN Information Session is an event organized by SUN Education Group and presents face-to-face sessions and discussions with KAPLAN Higher Education Learning representatives. The event will be held at Say Something Coffee Meruya on October 8, 2017 from 14:00 to 17:00 pm.
This event must be attended by prospects who reside in Jakarta, Tangerang and surrounding areas, wish to pursue their Bachelor (S-1) studies to Singapore with diplomas from various countries such as UK (Holloway University of London, Northumbria University Newcastle, University of Portsmouth, University of Essex), Ireland (University College Dublin) and Australia (Murdoch University).
At the KAPLAN Information Session event, prospects can know more about the programs offered, the requirements to be completed, the location of the campus, the deadline for enrollment (intake), tuition fees, presence / absence of scholarships, presence / absence of campus accommodation and estimated cost of living per month.
This event is free but because the seats are very limited, register yourself now by filling out the RSVP form.
Based in America (Florida), KAPLAN Singapore has 3 business units: KAPLAN Higher Education, KAPLAN Financial and KAPLAN Professional. By the end of 2015, KAPLAN already has up to 20,000 students from Singapore and 4,000 from various Asian countries.
Overview of KAPLAN Higher Education Academy:
- One of the top 3 Best Private Institutions in Singapore from 2013 to 2016 (AsiaOne People’s Choice Award).
- “Gold Status” Award from Reader’s Digest Trusted BrandsAsia 2015.
- Opportunity to graduate with a diploma from top institutions in Australia, UK, or Ireland.
- The study period is 2.5 years for the S-1 (Bachelor) program and 18 months for the S-2 (Master) program.
- Offers Management, Accounting, IT, Communications, Psychology programs.