WHAT IS THE TOEFL®iBT TEST?
TOEFL®iBT is a test that measures your ability to use English actively in academic context, which consists of four (4) components of the test: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. TOEFL®iBT is done on a computer with an online system – an internet connection and is designed in such a way to reflect how you use English in real terms in the course of daily activities, both in oral and written communication. Inside the TOEFL®iBT you will be given a test of reading and listening to a lecture – and then you need to provide a response in oral or written form; such as real lecturing activities. TOEFL®iBT also tests the ability to speak with more accuracy, and you have the opportunity to prepare yourself much better compared to exam in the form of a direct interview with the examiner. There are two formats for the TOEFL test. The format you take depends on the location of your test center. Most test takers take the TOEFL iBT test. Test centers that do not have Internet access offer the Paper-based Test (PBT).
- Registration is open two (2) months prior to the test.
- Fill out the online registration at www.ets.org
- Pay the fee of USD 190 for TOEFL®iBT test by using a credit card.
More than 8,000 colleges, agencies, and other institutions in over 130 countries accept TOEFL test results. Several other organizations use TOEFL®iBT for:
- The Immigration department uses it to obtain a residence permit and working visa.
- Medical and licensed agencies use it for the purpose of international certification.
- Individuals use them to measure proficiency in English, for example, on all levels of higher education.
UN English as a course preparation institution for TOEFL®iBT will help you to improve your skills, execution strategy, and exercises accompanied by our experienced teachers. For more information you can contact our main office in Kelapa Gading at 021 - 4585 5238.
TOEFL Test Preparation. Starts Here.
Fill in form below. Our staff will reach you back.